Organic Kale Seeds – Black Tuscany Kale For Sprouting
Our Organic Kale Seeds are a brilliant addition to our range of seeds, they produce dark green sprouts that have the nutritional profile of whole plant black Tuscany Kale (Cavalo Nero). 10g of Organic Kale Seeds will sprout around 100g of kale sprouts in just 5 days.
Ingredients: 100% Organic Kale Seeds
Country of Origin: Italy
Botanical Name: Brassica oleracea var. palmifolia (Cavolo Nero)
Organic Kale Seeds (when sprouted) contain vitamins A, B1, B2,B6, C, E and K, along with minerals calcium, copper, manganese, iron, magnesium and potassium, plus a whole host more.
Organic Kale Seeds for sprouting?
Sprouting seeds is an amazing way to get fresh, raw and abundant nutrition into your diet. We also stock beautiful organic Calabrese broccoli seeds, raab broccoli seeds and alfalfa seeds.
This product has been tested for pesticides, artificial fertilisers, heavy metals, e.coli, yeast, mould, salmonella and foreign matter. This product contains no bulking agents, added sugar, palm oil or GMO.
How to sprout kale seeds
1. Add 1 tbsp of seeds into a wide-mouthed glass jar.
2. Cover the seeds with water.
3. Soak for 4 hours.
4. After 4 hours, rinse and drain seeds well, before returning them to the jar.
5. Cover the jar with a light piece of cloth.
6. Place the jar in a cool, semi-lit location.
7. Rinse and drain the seeds at every 12 hours or so.
8. After 5 to 7 days its time to give your sprouts a final rinse.
9. After rinsing, keep jar into the refrigerator. This will keep your sprouts fresh for up to 2 weeks.
Packed on premises that handles nuts & seeds.
Allergen free from:
Peanut, Peanut Oil
Milk & Derivatives
Wheat & Gluten
Other Known Allergens
Free from any GMO