Organic Blueberry Powder – freeze-dried
These well-loved, delicious berries offer a diverse range of micronutrients, vitamins and minerals including vitamins A, B6, C, E and K, copper, manganese, iron, magnesium, zinc, folate and the powerful antioxidants resveratrol and anthocyanins. Blueberry powder is considered to be an exceptional superfood, often celebrated as one of the healthiest foods in the world with a wealth of health benefits.
Blueberry powder is extremely concentrated as blueberries in their natural state contain 84% water. This means that just 10g of blueberry powder is the equivalent of 62.5 grams of fresh blueberries!
Ingredients: 100% Blueberries – No additives or sugar
Country of Origin: Europe
Botanical Name: Vaccinium sect. Cyanococcus
Our blueberry powder has the characteristic sweet flavour of blueberry in a convenient, easy to use and long-lasting form. It is freeze-dried to lock in all its beneficial nutrients. Incredibly high in dietary fibre, blueberry powder could contribute towards better heart health, eye health, a glowing complexion and strong bones.
Approved Health Benefits of Blueberry powder*
- Normal cognitive function
- Maintenance of connective tissues
- Energy-yielding metabolism
- Nervous system support
- Formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Normal hair & skin pigmentation
- Oxygen transport in the body
- Iron transport in the body
- Immune system support
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Process of cell division
* These approved health benefits are based on the detailed nutritional composition of the product we supply. These health benefits may not be applicable to similar products from other suppliers.
This product has been tested for pesticides, artificial fertilisers, heavy metals, e.coli, yeast, mould, salmonella and foreign matter. This product contains no bulking agents, added sugar, palm oil or GMO.
Our blueberry powder is truly delicious! Add to smoothies, shakes, breakfasts, cakes, puddings, juices or any number of other recipes.
Nutritional info Per 100g
Total carbohydrate: 14.20g
Of which sugars: 4.69g
Dietary fiber: 47.5g
Total Fat: 15.36g
Of which saturated fat: 0.86g
Packed on premises that handles nuts & seeds.
Allergen free from:
Peanut, Peanut Oil
Milk & Derivatives
Wheat & Gluten
Other Known Allergens
Free from any GMO