Organic Broccoli Seeds
Sprouting broccoli seeds has become very popular as awareness grows of the vast array of health benefits they provide. With over a dozen essential nutrients and compounds, these tiny Organic Broccoli Seeds are a fantastic addition to your daily diet.
Ingredients: 100% Broccoli seeds – Type: Raab – Cima di Rapa
Country of Origin: Italy
Botanical Name: Brassica rapa var. cymose
Organic Broccoli Seeds (Raab) are perhaps most well know however for their huge range of possible health benefits including supporting your immune system, antioxidant and antimicrobial properties, boosts brain function and heart health and can support detoxification.
This product has been tested for pesticides, artificial fertilisers, heavy metals, e.coli, yeast, mould, salmonella and foreign matter. This product contains no bulking agents, added sugar, palm oil or GMO.
How to sprout broccoli seeds
1. Add 1 tbsp of seeds into a wide-mouthed glass jar.
2. Cover the seeds with water.
3. Soak for 4 hours.
4. After 4 hours, rinse and drain seeds well, before returning them to the jar.
5. Cover the jar with a light piece of cloth.
6. Place the jar in a cool, semi-lit location.
7. Rinse and drain the seeds at every 12 hours or so.
8. After 5 to 7 days its time to give your sprouts a final rinse.
9. After rinsing, keep jar into the refrigerator. This will keep your sprouts fresh for up to 2 weeks.
Packed on premises that handles nuts & seeds.
Allergen free from:
Peanut, Peanut Oil
Milk & Derivatives
Wheat & Gluten
Other Known Allergens
Free from any GMO