Read the USA’s Federal Drugs Administration (FDA) warning on all Colgate Toothpastes!!!
See it on the packet below.

“Warnings Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than uses for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away.”

Why do we trust this madness!!!

Propylene Glycol is an antifreeze used in most toothpastes

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is the big baddie – is used as an industrial degreaser in its undiluted form and it is so toxic that it can’t be handled without gloves. Yet its in our toothpastes and shampoo’s?